GRAYSON BODY SHOP
Your vehicle is the second largest investment you are likely to make. When accidents occur you will want to preserve the value of your car by having it repaired professionally. We are the only BMW Factory Certified shop in the area and have all of the advanced equipment needed to repair your Subaru the right way, the first time.
Original manufacturers parts
State of the art Downdraft Booth
Computerized Estimating system
Expert color refinishing and matching
Computerized frame and unibody measuring system
Our state-of-the-art body shop offers fast, high quality repairs to get you back on the road as soon as possible. We employ a staff of highly trained professionals waiting to assist you. From small dings to major collision damage, we can easily repair any brand of vehicle. Watch us restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition quickly and professionally. We work with all insurance companies and can take the hassle out of an unfortunate situation. Keep your factory warranty in place by using a qualified collision center.
Written lifetime warranty
Courtesy shuttle service
On site rental car service
Major credit cards accepted
For Your Car
- Support for I-CAR & ASE
- Unibody technicians on staff
- Original manufacturer's parts
- Certified factory technicians & welders on premises
- State-of-the-art frame straightening & downdraft booth
- Computerized estimating and alignment
- Expert matching of clear-coat and tri-coat finishes
- Complete detail service available
- Technicians that are factory trained and certified.
- State of the Art Equipment approved by vehicle manufacturer
- We only repair cars one way. The RIGHT way!
- Refinishing procedures required by manufacturers to retain warranty.
- Large facility ensures less wait.
- Same equipment and procedures used at manufacturer training facilities.
10 THINGS TO KNOW IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT
1. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
4. There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE, for example) technicians.
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
We are Certified to repair all makes and models
Hours of Operation:
MONDAY - FRIDAY
8:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
EARLY BIRD AND NIGHT OWL DROP OFF AVAILABLE